IIBA ECBA© Certification
The IIBA ECBA (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis) certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral credential designed for business analysis practitioners. The certification validates that the candidates have the foundational knowledge on how to approach business analysis according to the BABOK® Guide. The Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) is the globally recognized standard for the practice of business analysis. The BABOK® Guide describes business analysis knowledge areas, tasks, underlying competencies, techniques and perspectives on how to approach business analysis.
IIBA ECBA exam objectives are as follows:
- Business Analysis Knowledge
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- IIBA ECBA certification training authenticates the skills and expertise required to work on projects of various sizes and complexities and teaches candidates to become elite members of the business analysis community.
uCertify provides a study guide for the IIBA ECBA exam. The course is designed to cover all the exam objectives and provide a complete understanding of all the concepts with its various learning resources.