ITIL4® Managing Professional Certification
ITIL4 Managing Professional Certification
ITIL4 Managing Professional Certification ITIL®4 Managing Professional certification is designed for companies that have embraced ITIL® and wants to educate their stakeholders on all four Managing Professional modules of ITIL4, as well as the guiding principles of quality IT operation, implementation, and continuous improvement, as well as all of ITIL4's other useful IT, service-related guidelines. ITIL4 Managing Professional is designed for IT professionals who work in technology and digital teams in companies. The Managing Professional stream covers the functional and technological aspects of running effective IT facilitated programs, teams, and workflows.
Key skills measured in the ITIL4 Managing Professional Certification exams are:
- Understanding the role of risk and risk management in DPI
- Understanding the concepts of mutual readiness and maturity
- Understanding the differences between value streams and practices
- Understanding key transition, on-boarding, and off-boarding activities
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles for delivering high velocity IT
- Understanding the use and value of information and technology across the service value system
uCertify provides study guides for the various ITIL4 Managing Professional Certification exams. The ITIL certification courses come with comprehensive learning resources to provide you hands-on expertise on the ITIL 4 exam objectives.
Requirements for ITIL4 Managing Professional Certification
To earn the ITIL4 Managing Professional certification, candidates have to pass the following exams: