How to track the performance of your students
- Click the Track tab located on your dashboard. It has 8 tabs. Based upon your licence, you may or may not see all the tabs. The Roster tab provides general information about students present in the section. You can see their name, email-id, readiness percentage. If you click on it, it will open the study planner of the student in the read-only format where you can take a look at the Start Date, Target Date, Estimated Days required if your student is lagging behind, and you can also check if your student is regular within the section by viewing the Last Login date.
- If you wish to do ability grouping of your students, you can easily do so by clicking on the settings menu and selecting the Set Tag option. Now, type the tag name and click the Save button to freeze your preferences. These tags are not visible to students.
- You can set section, send message, change study planner, view study planner, or remove a student from the section by selecting the desired option from the settings menu.
- uCertify course comes with Lessons, Labs, Practice tests, and Prepengine. The Lessons tab provides an overview of the readiness percentage in different grade items of a lesson, such as cards, quizzes, exercises, and labs. If you want to have a detailed information about any grade item, you can easily do so by clicking on the respective readiness percentage. Similarly, you can do in Labs, Practice tests, Prepengine, and Assessments.
- Now, if you want to define gradebook for students, click the Define gradebook button. This will allow you to define the grades for a particular card, quiz, exercises, or assessment.
- Here, Items represents the number of items in the particular grade item. To hide desired grade items or chapters, click the On or Off button. Green color shows the selection. To edit the settings of the grade items or chapters, click the settings menu. Points represent the summative evaluation of a student’s performance across grade items tracked in the gradebook. Weightage percentage increases or decreases on the basis of points. Now, to include or exclude grades of a particular item in the gradebook and sync, click the On or Off button, under Report, parallel to the grade item. Once you are done, click the Save button to freeze your preferences or click the Reset button to set everything to default state.
- If you wish to download the gradebook, select the Gradebook tab and just click the Export button and select the Gradebook option. Select the download file format options and grade type in percentage or points. Now, click the Download button. Your gradebook will be downloaded with the settings provided by you.
- You can view activities, study plan, analytics, and test analytics of your students by clicking the More button and selecting the desired option.